Battlegrounds Mobile India open beta version is now live on Google Play Store. At the time of writing this, the beta testing program has reached the maximum number of participants and isn’t accepting more at the moment. However, Krafton posted on Facebook that more slots will be available frequently.
Krafton, the premier South Korean video game developer, today announced the date for pre-registrations of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA. Developed by Krafton, the long-awaited pre-registrations for the game will go live on 18th May.
There will be specific rewards available for fans to claim, only if they pre-register the game. These rewards would be specific to Indian players only.
Users who have been waiting for the PUBG Mobile alternative can now finally get early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Previously, the game was expected to launch on June 18th. Since the beta testing has started, we can expect the stable version to release soon. It’s worth noting that users must pre-register for Battlegrounds Mobile India to get early access to the beta program.
WELCOME TO BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA
After almost a month’s wait, Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally here. The official download is now available on the Google Play Store. The game is 721 MB in size.
Due to the lightweight installation, players will have to download the resource files after installation. This is why people are already looking for the APK and OBB files.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL BGMI ON YOUR PHONE
Below we have provided you the Apk and OBB files to download.
Installing these files is in no way a difficult process. Follow the steps given below:
To begin with, tap on the links provided below and initiate the download.
- Once the files are downloaded, users can find them in the “downloads” section of the phone’s file manager.
- The installation of the files should start when you click on them. Your device will ask permission to install the file.
- Enable the “install from unknown sources” option in settings before you start downloading.
- After installation, users will have to copy and paste the OBB file. Here is the route for it: Internal Storage > Android > OBB. Paste the copied file in the OBB folder.
- Try to launch the game by tapping its icon. Users should now be able to play the game.
That’s All. Now you can enjoy your BGMI In your Phone.